1. In the episode, "Coyote", what was the name of the family
2. Who guest-starred in the episode, "Monster's Brawl"
as an aspiring film director?
3. In the episode, "Insured by Smith and Wesson", scenes
from a 1980's TV series were shown.
Name the series.
4. In the episode, "Sinoloa Cowboys", the twins were called
the "two peas"?
What were their names?
5. In the episode, "Blackout", David McNorris encountered
a stripper named
6. In the episode, "Reelin' In The Years", what was the
nickname of the bank robber/cop killer?
7. What was the name of the Internal Affairs Detective who
was after Joel?
8. In the episode, "Crash", insurance investigator,
Vicki Pineda, was once involved with
9. In the episode, "The Squeeze", which character
was hit by a car?
10. Joe Spano guest-starred as Henry in the episode, "Home
Invasion". Which classic TV series did Mr. Spano star in?
If you got 0 to 3 Correct:
You need more "Boomtown" on a daily basis.
If you got 4 to 6 Correct:
If you got 7 to 9 Correct:
If you got all 10 Correct:
Congratulations! Are you sure you don't want to create the next quiz? Please!!! :)
If you enjoyed this
quiz and would like to see more, let me know via the Feedback